Jan 28, 2011

GETTIN' THERE




Went to the the BLITZKRIEG MACHINES headquarters ( Christian's barn) today, fixed my back tyre, finally put those mufflers on and checked some of the electricity and most importantly drank some DUVEL. I 'm stoked the way these mufflers turned out and the bike is still loud as hell. I would even say it sounds better than before. Those mounting plates are vintage parts sent by Meatball at HELL ON WHEELS. I think I'm pretty close to how I wanted the bike to look like.

3 comments:

  1. Hella tight, almost finnished, so that means it's gettin time for something new (I mean old).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet ! If I had a bit of cash I'd chase a HD to put some miles on. Or a scrambler to play on the beach would be nice too. Only the wallet will tell ;-)

    ReplyDelete