Dec 7, 2009

VW WET DREAM





I am not the biggest VW enthusiast, but I like old stuff in general. I recently made a trip to a tiny little village in the middle of nowhere, France to pick up my Triumph. Through a friend of mine, I got in contact with a guy who imports VW's from the US and he said he could put my bike inside one of his vans and ship it over. Great idea 'cause it meant the bike would stay nice and dry for the trip. Anyway, when arrived at this dude's place after a 3 1/2 hour drive I was blown away by the amount of cars he had in there. The guy was super mellow and didn't look like much. Buthe sure knew his gig. He is selling them all over Europe and has some cool stuff in there.
Of course, then I started my bike and forgot all about these VW's.

No comments:

Post a Comment